Mixing: $100 per song
Mastering: $25 per song
How the process works:
- Once you contact us and we are ready to begin work, we will send you a Paypal invoice for the work to be done. A minimum of 50% of the total price is due before work begins. The remainder of the balance is required before the final high-quality WAV files are delivered.
- Mixing projects: You will send us the multi-track files in WAV format via DropBox.
Mastering projects: You will send us a single high-quality WAV file for each song via DropBox.
- We encourage you to send input regarding the direction you would like the song to take. This could include example songs that have a sound similar to what you would like to achieve.
- We will deliver an initial mix (MIX 1) for your review. Your price includes a maximum of 3 revisions to this initial mix (MIX 2, MIX 3, and MIX 4). MIX 4 is considered the FINAL mix. Each of these mixes will be delivered in good quality mp3 format.
- Once final payment is received, we will deliver the final high-quality mp3 and WAV files to you.
What you will receive at the end of the process:
- High-quality mp3 file for each song (320 kbps).
- High-quality WAV file for each song 24-bit, 44.1 kHz.